Friday, April 10, 2009

LuCkY DaY ^^

Today is my first paper. Haha is Moral studies. Erm yesterday I only study those tips until 3 am like that la. But i'm so stupid surpose no need to be so concern on this subject, because I already study for 1 week. Haiz, the MCQ question is from the mid-term paper almost 80% from there. Then the case study also not that difficult. The conclusion Is those I study 1 week before is useless. Haiz, then now is the time for CE and business.

Haha, today A Gil so good he give us tips. I never ever think he will give tips. But he really a very responsible lecturer. He give us 7 chapters to study 5 of them is essay question and we need to do 2 question.

Another things that I happy about is my business internal mark higher than what I espect but is still very terrible due to the very worst mid-term. But I already very very very happy lo. haha=)

No comments: