Thursday, May 7, 2009

~N3w SemMesT3R~

Time flight~
Already one year I study in UCSI... I year before i just start my foundation here...
The first fishy things I did in UCSI:
one year before I'm a ne w students in UCSI, tat day was the first Orientation day. Then my friend ask me to do the course selection first la because the next day she don't have class so we go Midvalley. Now the problem is I not yet do my course selection, so need to find Mr.Yim kok gai hehe... then to make me dont for get the name I related his surname with the kim possible(that time still don't know he got yim kok gai this name)....haha...then when i enter his office

Me: May I see Mr. "Kim" ?

Mr. Yim: (I forgot what he said but is something like that) Mr. "kim"? (He look like O.o)Are you sure?

Then I walk backward and see the name outside the office and say again his name. Really feel embarrass. Then he asked me to do the course selection online. (if still remember we got to go the computer lab to do something only can activate the e-advantage account)

So, i go to library to do the course selection. Then my friend said got to see the technical to solve this problem. so we go up stair to find them. On the stair case when I want to walk faster, I have a very great fall...walao~really so xia suai, luckily not many people at that time. the most dangerous is my mouth nearly knocked the floor....

what an embarass day ==!!!

haha~see now think back just like yesterday happened....

2 comments:

OYY said...

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...loxl

~M3e MaY~ said...

==!!! swt