Monday, January 5, 2009

N3w S3M

Today is the first day back to UCSI. I having a worse timetable compare to last sem. Tuesday we need to wait for 5 hours like that to have another class, Friday is the worst. In the beginning we have no class but now, we having a class at 4pm to 6 pm. It is really very worst and sickening.

Today 8 am ,i having Moral studies class. As usual, introduce this and that, Then teacher want to memorise our face and name. Please never ever remember mine. In the first sem I was so "lucky", one lecturer remember my name after the second class. Haizz~erm, i don,t think this is good for me because i will be nervous when call by a lecturer and the most important is I can't answered his question. But every time before the class or the lecturer call me to answer the question, I sense it. The unlucky things is I don't know what the question will be ask. 70% I will sense it correctly before call by him.Haha^^weird right, I also don't know why. Anyway I won't think Moral Studies lecturer can remember my name^^

Then this morning Maxcy was very angry about the arrangement of the timetable. So we go student affair and make a complain. Actually I know it doesn't work but is ok for doing that. After that we having prob & stat at 10. Due to the first day, so no one is going to learn. Class dismiss at around 10.30 am. So ,Berry and pika plan to KTV. Yes is KTV. This week I going to save my money, they said want to go K, before the holiday I save money for K, but they can't go. Yer~ so bad la
Don't care I want to go K next time.

This sem I think I don't like the timetable only ^^ hope so ==!!!





No comments: