Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sc@RY NigHt T.T

Tonight was so hot after from the pasar malam. When we reach the room GS (Guang Shi) go open the window. Suddenly she screamed, omg is a LIZARD!!! YA!!! is STUPID & DISGUSTING LIZARD. The lizard was on the curtain. Then Phyllis say, i don't scare lizard want. Then she go kacau the lizard that on the curtain. That time i stand at somewhere nearby. The stupid lizard crawl very very very fast to my position and I also skip to other place faster.OMG, so scary ok. Then it crawl very fast to the wall and to a cupboard and hide there. The position of the lizard is just on top of my bed. That means if i lay down, the lizard will be on my head if it don't crawl carefully.

Owww a very scary and fish incident just because of the stupid lizard. That day, we went shopping at Klang Perade. When we pass through a place there was a fan got water vapour come out want(something like cooler) , then my itchy hand raise up to feel the water vapour lo. Suddenly I feel something dropped on me. Then i find it lo, OMG is a lizard. It fall on my body, really scary, I keep on scream and shake my hand and body. So many people is looking at me, really embarrass T.T

I hope it won't fall on me again.Thank God ><

By the way did a boy or a man scare lizard?Are you the one scare it?







No comments: