Thursday, February 5, 2009

W@itiNg TiM3 P@s5

This morning I killed a fly because I didn't saw it TT, so disgusting. Sorry fly TT I'm not purposely want TT

Today having a test so the you can just go after the test. I finished the test in half hour time. Anyway the conclusion of the test is cannot do essay part.Erm~back to the title means I still have more than 24 hours to have another class. So, guess what we do ^^haha. We go KTV, this is the second time I go sing K with them(Pika, Berry, 咏欣, James, Kelly, Joseph and Linn) We go Sungai Wang's Green Box~

After breakfast, we go by LRT. Then we go there start our Sing K journey at 1pm. But so pity can sing until 4pm only. haha By the way, i enjoy it very much, well is keep on running pitch ^^咏欣,Joseph,pika and me
was inside. We started to sing but only half hour and we got many song want to sing, so a very good idea, don't know from who, all the song sing after chorus will be stop. Haha so we can sing more song. Due to the chines new year is not yet finish , so we sang new year song---大团圆^^ so embarrass=) anyway I enjoyed it too. We sing nearly 1 hour only come out~haha.
Then go eat and go back lo...

END OF THE DAY ^^



No comments: