Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Class C@NC3L!!!! AGAIN!!!! Duh!!!

Aiyo today suppose have a class from 4 -7pm. Although is suffering, i willing to go now rather than replace it another day....
By the way, last week he had cancel 1 class already. So he is wasting my time.
2 hours lecture but at least 1/2 hours break.... omg!!!! wasting my time and money..
but he is quite good lecturer, what he teach I can absorb but i really not satisfied with his time management lo.....

In the beginning, he said we might need to go back late because he will keep giving us exercise, but he didn't, even the exercise send to us is less.
In IMU, tis is my second semester, but is the first time I met with this type of lecturer. Actually IMU lecturer is very high quality. Anyway this lecturer is the part time lecturer... I really tak boleh tahan him keep wasting our time.....
I really miss the Miss Mercia ( foundation accounting lecturer)

aiks!!! Beh tahan!!!!
Going to complain on my reflective diary already!!! hng~~



No comments: