Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random post

The first round test had over, now is the 2nd round....
report and test cycle still going on and on ..... arh...... at least now have 1 week holiday for me charge my battery ^^
anyway my results still wont be good....
hmmmm 1 week holidays seems to be too long ad....==|||
boring and do ntg n the library is close during the holidays..... whr can i go???
still thinking

2ml i will be going to Lagoon with IMU fren ^^ hehe...
aikzzz...... plan to sing k in this holiday with pika and wen yee them 1, mana tau they having test so ngam, then i think wen yee n nicole cannot go le leh....><
bcos they having their lab on thurs le.....
then the maxcy yap said 1 go time square lo....den i dono how to plan lo...
head-aching ><....

har!!! today is my 1st time go to donate blood!! so scary!!! hahaha.....
now there was a hole on my hand.... not that pain ^^ I suggest you all to go too ^^
btw aft 19 years only i know my blood type is B...
haha this is a quite good experience. Going to try it again ^^