Monday, August 11, 2008

BaD bAd Bad~

waaa~ "NO WATER..."haizzz...early in the morning got to shouted at the shower. Wake up early is plan to go library, who knows no water to bath. Wait untill 10 a.m. already also no water.No choice, have to "dry clean"(干洗) means wipe with a towel.Haizz...

At 2.30p.m. I having my General Chemistry(MF001) in the exam hall.this make me recall the 1st time in this hall, is damn cold.No actually is the 2nd time , when take english final exam.Wooo~that day damn cold because it is rainny day.Finally i know the feeling of the ice-cream from the refridge.I was shivering in the hall. Really cold~
Anyway 2day is better and the exam is ok ok la(actually got a bit difficult).

haizzz...Today I indirectly break somethings again. The unlucky things is Pika's new water bottle T.T

Haizzzz CALCULUS!!! 2moro is ur turn d!!!HATE U...


2 comments:

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

eh. really not your fault la. it's me push the bottle 1 leh. don't think so much. it's okay =)

~M3e MaY~ said...

ok^^then this week i go and buy my bottle la...haha