Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hiazz...iRriT@ttiNG~

Bad bad day...is it my fault?I don't think so. Is it my excuse? I do no wor...

4 of my friend(actually is 3 because 1 of them say dont want to move )are going to move out from the hostel ,so they go and find a HOUSE is a house not a room. In this area really difficult to find a house lo. Finally they found it.It is so near our college.It is just beside(you can just climb over the wall). The night before they sign agreement, one of them suddenly said dont want to move out d so they got to find more people to cover the rent.

They know that Foo Sheng and friends(pika,christine,linn and james) are also going to shift.So they ask them want to share the house or not. In the beginning, all agree, ermm not really because pika and Kelly see all of us agree, so they also FORCE to agree.

Before agree with them really got many things we are not clear.We just know the rent(the rent 4 the house is Rm2000,but different room different price), not all furniture is included(the room is without furniture) and electric bill is not included. (Damn expensive)That's all we know.Then i receive a call , i heard something a bout the rent of the house.She said they maybe earn Rm 700 and heard 1 of them suggested this before(next time we rent the whole house and rent to other more expensive then we no need to paid so much). The actual rent is around Rm 1300 only, but they told us is Rm2000(there is Rm 700 more than the original).This is what i heard, but the people also ask me not to tell. This make me difficult(because both side is also my friend) so I decided to tell them(pika,kelly and christine know only). They decided not to shift in, but i really got ask them to move in because is really near and 3 of them also can shift out.But because one of the girl is Foo Sheng ex and there is a lot of story related to our gang, so pika decide say better dont want.At the end, they decide don't want share with them (that's mean they also cant shift)T.T i really sad because I am in the between....

The next day, i heard from the people again, she told me that the Rm700 is use to repair the house if there is any happen.I felt guilty but that is the owner problem right?I don't no is it i giving myself excuses to forgive myself. And why don't they tell earlier they will take another Rm700?And if the money is not used at all, will they return to them? I do no....T.T But i think they cant shift out because of they did not plan before, because how can 4 people rent 1 house,is expensive very expensive lo. Dono la!!!

I feel guilty because i though they earn the Rm 700, not because of they can shift out!!They cant shift out is because they didn't have a good plan, if today no one is going to shift out they also can't make it, ok!!!

If you 1 to angry ,i can't do anything, but please think is it you are right.
Now our relation like water and oil(can't dissolve together).We didnt talk to each other...but 1 is exempted.


Hope this is just a nightmare.It will be ok.T.T



No comments: