Sunday, October 12, 2008

BuDdY campwaterfire

A meaningful camp. I like it so much 7 of us join this camp.Got Christine, Shawn, Nicole, Kelly, Linn, Pika and me^^In the beginning I though it won't be nice and successful want because just after the heavy rain.

But I'm wrong it was so funny. We play games and dance ^^

The most funny is when playing the game wolf ,shepherd and sheep.

The wolf is going to chase others group sheeps and put in their group. The shepherd is to protect the sheep.When the second time play the game the foreign students just carried the people to their group.the wolf from others group also kena tangkap XD
Got 1 wolf is going to attack my group already. Suddenly the foreign wolf carried the wolf away.Haha^^my sheep is safe.But why he caught the wolf? =__=!!!wakaka

We eat so many things le.When we buy tickets the people still say please eat something before come you won't be full.Then you see what we eat.

Dinner Supper: 3 plates of sandwich ,1 plate junkfood, 4 plates mee hon, 1 plate BBQ food, 1 plate Jagung and 2 plate fruits. All are so full le.




Yuck~jagung, I hate it><



BBQ-ing~


finish eating~

Then they tell some very touch and meaningful story.And we light up the own candle.See~

From front to back:Shawn, Me, Pika, Kelly and Linn


When small my mum tell that everyone got their own star on the sky.See~

This is the reflection of the candles to the roof~^^


A really happy campfire^^I think i will continue to attend this type of activities^^


T.T only 6 you all didn't take picture with mineT.T
Bully~
A bit blur~
left to right: me, kelly,linn,nicole,christine,pika and shawn
Only RM 5, it is worth^^





No comments: