Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FiSh aGaiN T.T

T.T fish , very fish...
Just do something very fish...
Just now I go and check my mail, then I saw a mail that Mun Yee send me long time ago.
After reading, I saw "Joanne" name, then I only remember that I not yet add her in to my
MSN..I just copy the address from there and paste.
She accept me when Irealise her first name is different, so i though is Joanne lee lo.

After few minutes, "Joanne" come and ask me something
Joanne: May i know who are u?
Me: guess
Me: u didn't see my personal picture?(because that is my picture)
Joanne:No, i really don't know u.


Until here, i only realise I add wrong people liao T T( damn paiseh)
Actually their christian name is the same only the one I add wrong, her first name is almost same with our friend Joanne want TT





No comments: