Saturday, October 11, 2008

H@PpY Go LuCkY^^

haiz~
I though my Malaysian Studies sure die d lo
but yesterday noon after Soke Yan call, my fate had change ^^

Actually she 1 come to my room oioi (sleep)^^
Then we keep on talking only lo
Haha, the funniest is she brought a packet of Super Ring come and visited me^^
Cute rite ^^
then we keep eating and chatting
Around 3pm. like that la Harn Harn called
she come to my room
At that time only I noe Harn Harn take Malaysian Studies d ^^hehehe

So 3 of us discuss about the question
Haha,
so lucky I have the last last sem and a don't know last how many sem midterm paper
^^
Most of the questions are from that paper
so I can just memorize lo
I didn't study more than that d
Really almost the same in just now exam ^^

So, the conclusion is ^^

PLS DO NOT DO THIS IN FINAL BECAUSE FINAL HAVE NO LAST LAST/LAST HOW MANY SEM PAPER TO REFER!!!


No comments: