Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11.47PM

Just now after back from Mid-valley i go oioi untill 8pm only wake. Then I am so hungry,but no one accompany me to buy food lo. Then my sister call me, she is going to pasar malam. so I go with her. Around 10.30 pm only back, with mee hon and fried chicken.Now I'm so fulllllll~~
Argh!!!my on diet plan >< Habis d
Now i cannot finish the food le how????T.T
Know earlier I dowan to buy lo T.T
So fulll~
Growing Fat T.T again and again

12.08 am-I plan to throw the food T T
12.10am-Go downstairs to take water,i though no people will be there, but I'm wrong. A lots lo, they watching football and i'm wearing my sleeping shirt(not pyjamas lo) go down... So ugly~
12.18 am- I go brush my teeth then i bring my tooth paste and brush to toilet (don't want to put on the basin )I'm not holding with my hand but 夹在颈项. Oh~~I'm so bad luck, the tooth paste drop in to the toilet bowl. Luckily not all immerse in the waterT.T


No comments: