Tuesday, November 11, 2008

30/10- My Big D@Y~^^

A group of friend celebrating wit me this year. Really happy^^Get alots of wishes from my friends. Haha~really happy when one group of people remember your birthday~I will never forget the first time birthday celebration with my friend.^^ Thanks to all of you~


30/10
12.00a.m

James, Kelly,Linn and Fok Tao nudge me together...Really at that time i really don't know is already 12 a.m until I received Pika's wishes only I know that^^ Really feel touch = )

At night I go Pika's house because they celebrate with me tomorrow is physics test T.T





I'm wishing~ Can wish for 3 wishes ^^



Blowing candles~



Cutting the cake~


Play trick on me T.T, but the cream didn't kena me also XD



The knife got cream(is on my hand) =3 kakaka (Evil ^^)




James kena cream d~now want to revenge T.T~Try our best to close the door



Now run to Pika's room liao~Just now in Wen Yee's room ^^

Haha~played until crazy~until others owner complain =x


Now looking for my "scary" present~



Tearing my present~





After 3 minutes like that la~
Finally~
yes i did it ^^






HAHA~~~




Thanks to your wishes (Pls tell me if i left out u >,<)
Pikachu (The 1st time u are on time ^^)
Linn (thanks 4 sending me twice birthday msg o ^^)
James (^^)
Kelly( ^^)
Fok Tao(^^)
(^^):很有心思的wish人方法
Eric( thanks)
Khai Chun(same birthday with me de ppl^^)
My sister (很有心思的msg)
Lee Yan ( love u^^)
Samantha( don't write wrong my brithday liao lo XD)
Jollie (thanks Q ya~)
Lu Yi (love u darling)
Jac (nice birthday song)
Nicole (开开心)
Soke Yan (I like ur time ^^ 18:18)
Mun Yee(muckzz=) )
BenGui--Si Ming(I though u forget liao)
Joseph (like the msg and the time u send=>)
Shawn (thanks^^)
Berry (thanks^^)
Calgvine (thanks^^)
Ally( thanks^^)
Faizatul (thanks^^)
Wei Wei(u really make me surprise)
Maxcy( erm~got abit surprise lo,though u 4gt lo^^)
Guang Shi (finally u wish me)

At the end, thanks to the camera girl, Wen Yee^^ If not i won't have so many picture ^^

Shawn is peeking others?Who is that?

Before I end my post, I got to thanks my family a lots~ I love u all ^^
I will never forget the celebration with my friend and family on my 18th birthday^^



No comments: