Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MaL@YsiAN sTuDi3s

Today Malaysian studies group presentation is good. The Ns group 1 okok lo, but it let me recall back the time in NS. Well I go for one week only lo because something so horror happen and i really scared. Ok now is late don't talk about that.
In this period, I know a few friend they are so good and so nice. Really, got Misha, Yen Ling, Sisi, Vievie and others. Miss them~
I really remember the last day in the camp.In the character build class, teacher will find some people come out to tell about their feeling before the class end. That day actually I not sure i'm going back or not. But need to thanks VieVie, she ask me to come out and have a chance to talk. Really thanks to her. That day I also rise up the flag of Ns(I think).
I really not regret go for NS, really is a good activity .But now if you ask me to go again I will say "NO".

Now only I know how the word "family "formed. Meaningful~
Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You
This is what I learn in the presentation lo..=X lol


No comments: