Thursday, November 20, 2008

~Tu3sD@Y~

We have a very good presentation~ We put in a lot of effort...erm~not really but is really not bad sketch~ thanks to everyone ^^I will post the video when I get it~Group member got Pika, Kelly, Me, Eng Yin, James, Linn, Shawn, Calgvine, Adeleen and Tze Ying~ A sucessful presentation~

Today I'm so busy because after presentation got to rush back to Klang celebrate my grandma's birthday.I love her very very much o^^But i will be a baby sitter in this kind of dinner. I am the one look after the children. The younger can be a six month baby ^^ but is so cute ^^they are my niece and nephew. But boy really "kacau-ing", difficult to look after them~

After the dinner I got to back to hostel again. Is really tired but I'm not the driver~ reach hostel is around 11.30pm.But today is really happy~



No comments: