Tuesday, March 10, 2009

心情

Actually this morning my mood is 100%(very good) because the CE lecturer, so funny^^
This what he teached:
yellow + red = green
green + blue = yellow
this is what I feel after he said O.o
(my monolog: yellow is base colour la uncle, green - blue =yellow la, not campur la><)
He still ask us, you know what the colour will be after mixed ar...like that really Zzzz


After business class my mood drop to the lowest point TT
My midterm less than what aspect, it less than 1/2 of the full marks TT haizz
Really I cry out already, the first time so low marks in the all of the test.
really disappointed and i study it lo.
But now feel better, thanks to Shawn, thanks your lame joke...
Anyway the one I want to see is not online.T.T( but mostly wont tell the person)

Tomorrow i will having my moral presentation. Hope I can do it~
All the best,Mee May^^



No comments: