Monday, March 16, 2009

We3kenD T.T --14/3 & 15/3

On saturday I was having a moral test so leave at hostel, need to wait until saturday morning only can go back. Erm ~then i having the test earlier. Haiz, i think my test already die liao la, i dont think will be very very good, The last semester paper that teacher gave I didn't syudy. But I having another test paper that is earlier that the teacher give.

假厉害咯, I though the teacher will not giving the test base on the test paper she ask us to study lo. then i just study the one I have.
So the conclusion is listen to the teacher. what she said is right, because so many question from the test paper T.T
Anyway, anyone got any good idea to study? because what i had study 1 week before i can't remember at all, so pity. want to be hard working lo,study early early then everythings I can't remember. Is it my brain having big problems? I think is time to check my brain too><


When I reached home I realised my house look beautiful already because it is painted^^(my sister will having wedding on this weekend) haha
then I realised my room also painted, then i went to clean up my room. I realised one of my 红包 with around RM200 is lost TT after that my mum told me maybe took by the Indonesia worker who paint my room. Because when my mum keep the 红包, the worker saw and maybe he took it away TT that means this year I have no 红包 money and the money grandma give me on last year birthday. I so appreciate 红包 my grandma give. I just want to keep it and not to used, but now the worker had took it TT feel want to kill him already la!!! hmmm诅咒他!!!
诅咒他一早起床就敲到头,走路跌倒,吃饭啃到。总之就黑锅背多多hmm~我可不好惹的哟!!!





No comments: