Friday, March 13, 2009

Wh0 Am I?

Do you think you should treat your best friend like this? Anyway,I know now you no need me as your best friend anymore because in your heart you already have another "best friend" that much more better than me. I think you do not need me anymore. I really feel so.

Maybe because of I am so emo and sensitive but i really hate this feeling. Just a small things only also can't tell straight and forward. This kind of small things you also feel like don't want to tell me. Just keep everything in your heart, like don't want to tell me like that. Why other best friend can be so close, can share everything with each other,but why we can't? Or the most important point is we are not the best friend? You make me also like don't want to tell you anything already. Now only I realised very close friend not equal to best friend. We are always together but you just don't like to talk to me. This is your character, maybe you would not change. Sometime I really feel difficult, when stay with you. I know you for 3 to 4 years already but I feel I'm more close to 咏欣, Pikachu ,Wen Yee and also Maxcy. Well, I know Maxcy not for very long but we are very close.

Maybe just because our characteristic to different. A very very big difference characteristic. I am so talkative and you are so quiet. I'm so so so so active,but you don't like to be active. 咏欣, you are right, it is so easy. If she or he is your type just talk more, if not no need to find something to said. No need to make yourself feel difficult. Anyway, best friend I don't think we are but we still friend.


勉强果然没幸福。
勉强会让自己不开心,也会让人觉得难受。
就像是你一直把东西塞给别人, 其实别人并不想要。
到头来人家也只会说;“你只是一直逼着我要你的东西而已”
我觉得这句话真的说得没错。

大家有意见就说出来,如果不同就各做各的,不必太迁就。
其实我一直执著“好朋友”的定义。我认为好朋友应该常陪伴对方。可是,我渐渐觉得这变成了我的负担。我想好朋友相处就像情侣一样吧,一定不会觉得对方是包袱。哈哈,真觉得好笑,到现在我才知道道理。希望我可以改变自己。
其实我觉得大家都知道对方不是自己想要的, 只是刚好上天又把我们凑在一起了。有被作弄的感觉, 老天爷总爱这样。

Anyway, 我们没吵架~><
只是一些小事,令我想起的问题。






No comments: