Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wh@T KinD oF Pe()PLE...ARGH!!!

My business assignment group having 8 members. 6 chines, 2 I think is African. One of the African quite ok she do many things, like a leader. Then, another didn't do anything at all lo. She didn't come to the meeting before today lo. Today the first time, we saw her. Then the leader(one of the African) let her to do the conclusion, but she don't know all about the assignment how she going to do wor. I open all the file that we had done to show her, she take out a piece of paper and write there (anyway I though she did it earlier). I sure that she just simply do because she didn't read all the information. The conclusion is really important le. How can do like this.

She really very over lo. At first, she ask me to open her pen drive I though she 1 to show her work, but no,she want to see her CE assignment( that we have already pass up this morning), like this also never mind. the most important is she ask me and Tze Ying go print for her. What the doooo!!!! Very terlampau le, I'm not your CE group mate also you want us to do it for you, some more you didn't do the business assignment le. Luckily the day before, Mei Kie already report to Ah Gil that she didn't do work..."该死" lo!!! really so angry lo. Ah Gil said she will get zero lo. I really can't accept this type of people, so terrible,really 厚颜无耻

Actually Ah Ying and me planned don't want print for her want, but got a group mate so good ask us just print for her lo, so never mind lo just print. Haiyo, want others to print la,then don't want give enough paper la.Then we just gave her, then she didn't thanks us also.

After she finished the conclusion for the assignment in a paper, she like want us to type for her also. Really beh tahan. No manners at all and irresponsible. me and Ah Ying so angry with this people. Hope she didn't get any marks for the assignment lo, irresponsible at all. Now only realise she got to do the work. Sorry to said so, YOU ARE TOO LATE.




No comments: