Thursday, July 10, 2008

*FiShY WeDnEsDaY*

Why always on Wednesday 1? Arrr....some "fishy"things happened again and always on Wednesday...den the Christine always laugh at me lo. Bcos she is the 1 noe n saw the fishy things happened so unlucky T.T.And I WANT TO SUE HER!!! She always post my fishy things on her blog...><
......
1st fishy story(last Wednesday)
That day,Mr.kok ask the class to mark the bcom test ppr ,when he come n collect the ppr fr me fishy things happen, damn embarrass><
This is wat christine write:
Just as he(kok) came near us,v r going 2 handle him those papers n may(me lo) was sitting next 2 me(Christine lo),suddenly may's table is almost drop n she accidentally said out "uh-shu".."uh-shu"(actually nt uh-shu,bt i 4gt wat i said d^^) is d word when she got frightened ..all of us laughing at her n oso did mr kok..mr kok laughed so happily...
Damn paiseh lo><
......
2nd fishy story(tis Wednesday)
haizzz...tis happen nit to "thanks" my eyes n brain...
2day,Christine,Maxcy n me was walking to calculus tutorial. when we pass by school of applied sc i saw Mr. Ong n i try to avoid fr smashing wit him...(at tat moment i'm so happy bcos he nt yet go to the class n we are late)
At the same time, Mr.Kok come out fr SASSA wit a girl. Again to avoid fr knocking i walk into a classroom tat i though is rite(actually is wrong classroom).Den i heard Christine shouted"美美不是这间". Mr.Kok is just beside me ony, den they laugh again T.T ...Den i didnt see Mr.Kok is beside me n almost knock him again lo...
b4 i go in the class i heard the girl say somethng to Mr.Kok in mandarin...i feel more embarrass aft i heard tat T.T...
.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may,i oso wana SUE u lo..copy my words..aiks..HAHAHAzzz...

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

no nid argue la. i sue u two

Anonymous said...

pikachu,y u wana sue me too?i nvr say bout u wor..sad~ =(

~M3e MaY~ said...

Haizzz...pikachu alwaz lik to sue ppl one...he oso sue kok kok ma^^