Friday, July 11, 2008

Y3sTeRd@y 5tUPiD Br3aKfAsT

Waaa~Today morning i having a healthy breakfast le actually nt so delicious lo ><
My breakfast -----milo + oat T.T
I always just pour in hot water and drink it, but tis morning i gt a different idea to make my healthy drink....haha...I decided to put it in microwave n heat it (i though it will b more tasty^^)
Aft tat, I put my oat+ milo into the microwave for 1 minute: )
This is happened aft 1 minutes...My oat+ milo spill out n dirty the microwave!!! That means, i gt to clean it. The drink is hot very hot & sticky. When I bring the cup to the basin, the drinks drip on my leg T.T so paintful ~~
Wat a stupid idea,cause my leg burnt(luckily a bit ony) , do more work(clean the basin n the microwave) and my drinks is less den half d ><

No comments: