Monday, July 14, 2008

PRe5entAtioN TiTL3 T.T

Yesterday nitez i was so worry bcos 2day will having an individual presentation. I hav no confidence to present my topic (can choose wat title I want) So i just simply choose a tittle lo. When i tell my sister she laughed at me and said y i choose tis tittle. Bcos my tittle really is a sensitive issue (bt nt really la,i think) for me. The topic is about obesity. My sister ask me to change bcos seems wierd if i present it. when i reach hostel i ask my fren (Samantha), she oso said nt tat suitable lo.So i bcome less confidence d, i scare i can't speak fluently.>< (my eng is damn bad lo.)

Den i oso ask 开开心(nicole) & Christine by msn. They said is ok nt tat bad. They oso encourage me to be confidence.Den i feel better and find more info for the presentation. I sleep around 2a.m.Den i bring my laptop n go to the class. 2day seems like more student than usually le><. But fr the beginning teacher does nt talk about the presentation, just having class as usual. i though teacher will start the presentation aft 1hr, but no.Haizzz...b4 class dismiss teacher ony told us he 4 gt d...

Dono tis is lucky/unlucky lo...2day no presentation= will having another day= need to prepare againT.T
I hate presentation. I really realise tat i hav no self-confidence person. I scare face to so many ppl. Who can tell me how to solve this prob?T.T


No comments: