Thursday, July 24, 2008

~W3dn3$dAY~

Finally, i can present 2day d, so happy.I wear my formal shirt(i hate to wear , but force to wear) n go to the class wit my big laptop. But teacher was late and the class room is locked.Around 11.08am, teacher reached.He asked us to move to another room.Wearing the formal shirt i feel myself is damn abnormal, den stil gt to walk here n thr...really omg.My fren told me tat on Monday gt 6 ppl present oni bcos all of them talk too much d. So i'm worried i cant present today.when i check my things, den ony realize i leave my notes in hostel den i ran back n take....haizzz

However 2day within 1 hr ,already 3 ppl finish their presentation.Bad news coming~T.T teacher told us tat others gt to use tat room so we gt to shift again. He said who 1 to present follow him to another room to continue the presentation. Another stuff told us tat thr is no room already, so teacher ask us to present on monday. He looked at me and ask izzit ok?4 sure i said ok(my heart saying NO!!!!) Teacher saw me so pity bring the stupid laptop and everything so he ask me to present my assignment to him in the office. Damn unlucky,bcos the office is oso lockkkkkk!!! argghhh!!!angry~tis time teacher oso cant help me d T.T

Really angry~giving me hope then take back, give again n take again T.T Pls next time jus dont give me hope if u going to take back ><

No comments: