Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Different Pasar Malam Night

After dinner I go pasar malam with Guang Shi. We go around 7.00p.m , just aft the rainy day. Tonight pasar malam was not that much people. Tonight got a bit different because usually we go pasar malam is in a group,around 4 to 6 people, but tonight just 2 of just.

I recall back the 1st time i go this pasar malam was also a rainy day. That night got Guang Shi ,Liang Khoon ,Eric and me. That was a rainy day also.Haha^^
Still remember that day Guang Shi want to wet others so she trample on a small puddle, but before she wet others her shoes and legs already wets and dirty^^I also recall back the time with a group of people go pasar malam.

I don't know how to describe my feeling at that moment, but I really feel happy. Maybe is the sweet memory make me happy, well they are not accompany me right now but all of them are in my memory, in a very very sweet memory...


No comments: