Monday, September 8, 2008

~M3m0Ry~

Argh!!!
Angry la~really don't like the Algebra's tutor la...
Not only me, i think most of the student also don't like her lo.I want to boycott or ignore this subject already.Haizz, suddenly feel Mr.Ong teaching style is much much much more better.
I think now I will choose to have 10 Calculus class but not even one Algebra class.Please change tutor/lecturer la.

That's why i don't like lady tutor/lecturer because they are more strict and not that friendly.
She is strict than Mr. Raj(he still will joke with us) and teaching bore than Mr.Ong. She seems like like scold people. She really treat us like primary school students. She always shout at us.Haizzzz...Mr.Ong you really much more better than her.

After the final exam, today is the 1st time i saw Mr. Ong. My friend told me that he will not continue his teaching. He will go to England. I dare not tell him face to face , but really thanks him. All the best to you, Mr Ong^^
Still remember that, last time Mr. Ong was "jealous" Mr. Kok because the students always said "Mr.Kok say.... ,Mr. Kok say..." but no students said "Mr. ong say..."Really this is what he said.Now recall back is really funny.


No comments: