Monday, September 29, 2008

I hAt3 PhY5icS LaB T.T

Terrible! horrible!and vegetable
so terrible la,
my group got 8 people but only 3 is doing the experiment
3 always chating another 2 sit there do nothing!!!
So angry la~
You don't want do nvm, people tell the result d also dowan to listen
aft that only asking~
Today i'm late to the lab around 5-6 minutes
When I reached, some of them is chatting.
Then they don't know how to do the experiment also didn't ask...
Yerr!!!!
Bad la
even the apparatus also not yet set up.
then Wen Yee ,a new member and me are doing only.
the three indian every week also chatting want lo
Now every Monday I also headeach because of the experiment.
So bad la!!
I though 1 people doing 1 report is fair but no.
They just copy the result and do the report.
Not fair also...



No comments: