Thursday, September 4, 2008

~miss u~

I miss u so much.><
At least last sem got a better schedule. This sem maybe we got to drop 1 subject (Malaysian studies)
If we do so next sem will be suffering because I having Moral studies also.i will be taking 6 subject.

By comparing, I like the lecturers last semester more. Don't know la, just dont like this semester tutor. And also this semester, we having our class in audi /recital hall. That is really a big big class. Don't like it.

The first day of the lecture I recall back many sweet memory in the first sem. So funny ^^. Especially Mr. Ong talking style(the 1 make me recall back Mr. Ong style is Algebra lecturer because her talking style so "cute") and Mr. Kok teaching style (I recall back this is because no lecturer teaching style is same with him, miss his teaching style) I don't know how the 2nd sem would be, but i really miss the first sem.

From the second sem onwards, pika and wen yee shift to Puncak Bayan already. Left me here. And i will having my dinner with my roommate only. Before that,5 of us always take dinner together and 4 of us study together.No people accompany me anymoreT.T
I miss u ,my first sem...



No comments: