Thursday, September 25, 2008

无心的伤害 T.T

Today I having a bad mood T.T
Hurt! Sad!

I hurt by someone...
XXX(the people's name) is not purposely but it really hurt me very very very deep T.T
Don't know, maybe XXX is just kidding...
I dont think XXX know that already hurt me T.T
I'm not angry because that is really my weakness...
At that moment I try to stop my tears from my eyes...
Really sad~T.T

An action make me sad, but this is because of my fault before~
A fault that I never forget.
sorry~ YYY
but I really sad because of that action T.T
Why you always hurt me but i will forgive you, then you can feel nothing after that???
Why I can't do so?I always feel guilty event it is a very small mistake?
Why?Why?Why~ T.T
I don't want to feel so anymore really difficult for me to forgive my fault...
I don't want always feel guilty because of some silly things T.T
T.T Hurt~

无心的伤害,真的很痛 T.T



No comments: