Friday, September 12, 2008

~ThAnKs Jac~

Really thank you Jac because before your call I am really angry. But after talk to you for 1 hours, I fell better.^^
Really happy to hear your voice after so long (well, not very long la, around 2 weeks ) I really enjoy the 1 hour. But after that, I irritated with my things again.Haizzz

The CCS 1 lo, cancel tomorrow meeting don't say earlier. Now only said cancel, so I got to finish the decoration myself already because I can't give it to Linn.
Arrrr...Now i got to call my sister come and fetch me, but she got a lot of quotation to type so i got to wait her. I will go back at a round 12++ a.m. lo T.T

Just now my grandma call me also, she ask me whether I going to her house this Sunday. Actually, she ask me a few time already.Hehe><>

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL :3


No comments: